Sunday, October 12, 2008

So, yeah.

After all of that positivity in my last post, I somehow don't want to go to bed. I don't want to read, I don't want to watch TV, I don't want to sew, I don't want to drive, and I'm also very tired...but I don't want to go to bed.

I blame October and my general shortage of fun lately.

I am a boring person because, right now, I kind of just want to sit in front of a fire and stare and think. It's probably time to plan another Autumnal Conflagration or something.

bleh.

2 comments:

Laresa said...

Don't worry. I'll have more awful writing about weird sex stuff for you to proof.

Erin said...

I see nothing wrong with sitting in front of a fire and staring. I am actually a very boring person at home. I'm what you would call at home-body, and am generally fine with doing very little.