Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baffling

After the events of the last few days, you'd think I'd feel like ranting. But I don't. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe it's because I'm tired, maybe it's because my brain is mildly confused, maybe it's just because this is how things are and I can't do much about it.

I actually sat at my computer trying to come up with a rant, but I just can't seem to do it.

huh.

So.

Here I am, rantless despite circumstances that would otherwise rabidly demand a rant, and I'm ok with that. I think. I'm not sure yet, to tell you the truth, and there are things that, for my own health and safety, I shouldn't rant about at all...perhaps this last week is one of them.

Regardless of the ambiguous status of a potential rant, it's been a good week in many ways. I got to see Mark Zupan speak as part of a conference at work, I have a blind date lined up for sometime in the near future, I had a great (I think) audition for a show I love (status TBA...), I wore my bright pink leather gloves today, I got to see a bunch of fake blood (yay fake blood!!) on the back of someone who intrigues me, I got to have Italian with my Favorite Cousin, and I got to hang out with a few of my favorite people (hi, Emily, Julie, Julie G, Jeremy, and Kyle!). Like I said, it's been a good week in many ways.

HOWEVER.

The fact that I don't know if I should rant or not is kind of annoying.

No comments: