Friday, September 19, 2008

More than kind of.

Over the last 24 hours I've thought long and hard about something I wrote in my "Random Rantings", and I realized that I shouldn't have said anything. It has since been deleted, and I've spend the last day trying to reconcile things within myself. It hasn't been easy, but I know I need to apologize for hurting anyone's feelings. I learned long ago not to discuss politics or religion on a public forum, and now I've learned when to keep my big ranting mouth shut...

I apologize for turning into Mean Fran yesterday. I don't like Mean Fran, because she's not funny. She's not kind. She's bossy and opinionated in a bad way, not the usual funny way. I have strong opinions about a lot of things, but I figured out yesterday that some of them aren't worth sharing or even dwelling on.

Thanks for being patient with me while I work through some residual weirdness from the last 6 years. :) You are all pretty darn awesome!

No comments: